Custom Antibody Oligo Conjugation Service
Generating antibody / oligonucleotide conjugates can be time consuming and difficult. Our antibody / oligonucleotide conjugation service can provide you with the antibody / oligonucleotide conjugates you require.
Benefits Of This Service Include:
- Performed by trained professionals
- Agreed conjugation ratio and scale
- Evidence of successful conjugation provided
- Fast turnaround time
- Full technical support
- Applicable to other proteins.
If you have a need to perform multiple conjugations we can also provide you with a DIY kit!
- Generation of conjugate at required scale from 1mg to 1g
- Conjugate at required antibody:oligo ratio
- Antibody clean up prior to conjugation (removal of BSA or azide)
- Antibody buffer exchanged in to a ‘conjugation friendly’ buffer if required
- Unbound oligo removal post conjugation
- 1D gel showing successful conjugation
- Fast turnaround time.
We can make your life even easier by supplying the oligo, sourcing your antibody and purifying your antibody if required.
“We have had nothing but fantastic experiences with both Expedeon’s sales staff as well as their R&D staff. From the timely generation of quotes and custom project pricing to the extremely helpful discussions with R&D, we have been duly impressed. Everyone on the Expedeon team handles themselves with the utmost professionalism and courtesy, and are experts in the field. Regarding custom antibody:oligonucleotide conjugates, we were initially impressed with the quality of the conjugates we ordered, and are constantly being “re-impressed” since the quality of subsequent conjugates keeps improving! Again, the Expedeon team’s expertise in the challenging field of antibody conjugation allows them to tackle any project we toss to them with no hesitation and generate a top-notch product to boot. Overall, we are thoroughly pleased with Expedeon’s work and staff. We would whole-heartedly recommend them to anyone who needs excellent custom labeling and conjugation work – you will not be disappointed!“
Lou Casta, Ph.D. at Genisphere, LLC
Request a Quote