ELISA Principles, Formats & Streamlining
August 23rd, 2017
Download a Free Copy
This guide provides a comprehensive overview of ELISA, describing the principles and different formats of this highly sensitive and flexible application. It also discusses methods of optimizing and streamlining your ELISA. Find out more:
- What is an ELISA?
- What are the advantages of an ELISA?
- Different assay formats
- What are the main steps of an ELISA?
- The advantages of direct detection
- Lightning-Link® for direct antibody labeling
- Common antibody labels for ELISA
- FlexLISA® – quick and easy ELISA development and optimization
- Basic troubleshooting
To download the guide, fill in the form and your guide will be emailed to you!