Flexible, Quick and Easy ELISA Development and Optimization!
The Expedeon FlexLISA® kits are designed for the development and optimization of sandwich ELISA assays to detect the presence of any antigen with a high affinity for any antibody pair in complex samples (serum, plasma, urine etc.).
Benefits of the FlexLISA® kit:
- Easy antibody labeling – Uses world leading Lightning-Link® technology
- Uses 40 times less capture antibody – Save on cost of materials
- Use your antibodies of choice
- Conjugate up to three capture and three detection antibodies – Ideal for screening
- Flexibility to run multiple conjugates on a plate simultaneously
- Choice of HRP or AP for enzymatic detection.
A rapid one step protocol is used in this kit, employing preblocked microtiter well strips coated with biotin. The FlexLISA® assay is run by adding the sample and the antibody mix to the wells, incubating for one hour, washing and reading the assay plate. FlexLISA® is ideal for quick and reliable ELISA assay development, antibody pair screening and ELISA assay optimization.
The kit contains:
- Lightning-Link® conjugation technology for the labeling of the capture and detection antibodies of choice
- A biotin precoated 96 well plate, which can be provided either as clear or black, depending on the enzymatic substrate (12 x 8 strip wells), in a resealable foil pouch.
Not provided: antibodies, assay buffers, enzyme detection solutions.
*Each 10ug vial is enough to run a 96 well plate: less than 0.1ug of capture or detection antibody / well is required and the three reactions provide the flexibility to run multiple conjugates / assays for optimization.