Flexible, quick and easy ELISA development and optimization!
The Expedeon FlexLISA® kits are designed for the development and optimization of sandwich ELISA assays to detect the presence of any antigen with a high affinity for any antibody pair in complex samples (serum, plasma, urine etc.).
Benefits of the FlexLISA® kit:
- Easy antibody labeling – uses world leading Lightning-Link® technology
- Uses 40 times less capture antibody – save on cost of materials
- Use your antibodies of choice
- Conjugate up to 3 capture and 3 detection antibodies – ideal for screening
- Flexibility to run multiple conjugates on a plate simultaneously
- Choice of HRP or AP for enzymatic detection
A rapid one-step protocol is used in this kit, employing pre-blocked microtitre well strips coated with biotin. The FlexLISA® assay is run by adding the sample and the antibody mix to the wells, incubating for 1 hour, washing and reading the assay plate. FlexLISA® is ideal for quick and reliable ELISA assay development, antibody pair screening and ELISA assay optimization.
The kit contains:
- Lightning-Link® conjugation technology for the labeling of the capture and detection antibodies of choice
- A biotin pre-coated 96 well stripwell plate which can be provided either as clear or black, depending on the enzymatic substrate (12 x 8 -strip well) in a re-sealable foil pouch
Not provided: antibodies, assay buffers, enzyme detection solutions.
*Each 10ug vial is enough to run a 96 well plate: less than 0.1ug of capture or detection antibody/well is required and the 3 reactions provide the flexibility to run multiple conjugates/assays for optimization
Click to read more