Horizontal RNA and DNA Gel Electrophoresis Productivity Packages
Both horizontal systems are provided as gel electrophoresis packages that come bundled with a 330V power supply, UVT winged gel trays, external gel casters and everything you need for total DNA and RNA gel electrophoresis. Other successful applications include separation and identification of DNA fragments and RNA fragments, PCR products and synthetic oligonucleotides.
Key Benefits of Both Packages Include:
- Increase in productivity and efficiency by providing all the components necessary to cast a second gel while the first is running, with a capacity of runs up to 54 samples per gel
- Three-year warranty on our high quality sturdy construction boasting 6.4mm thick UV transparent acrylic, and a vast array of accessory options
- Platinum electrode cassettes included for rapid sample velocity and clear focused bands without smiling
- Winged gel trays for easy handling, with grooves in tray corners creating agarose gel anchors to prevent flotation during electrophoresis
- Gel tray configuration allows single run or multiple simultaneous short runs
- Three options for gel casting tapered baffles, external gel casters or accessory continuously adjustable gel caster
- Tapered baffles allow easy in situ gel formation with or without gel tray
- Combs are printed with catalog number and thickness for easy identification
- Optional PTFE coated aluminum combs for low friction comb removal and accelerated well formation.
Power Supply Features
- Power supply has compact, light and stackable design
- Universal input power supply accepts all domestic and international voltages
- Parameters are set by pressing UP / DOWN arrow buttons in combination with a MODE button
- Power output is controlled by setting a maximum value for voltage or current. The power supply automatically “crosses over” or switches the limiting parameter according to the programmed limits as the resistance of the electrical load changes during a run
- Safety features include no load detection, sudden load change protection, over voltage protection and automatic power failure recovery.