For use with whole cells, where DNA has not yet been extracted from cells
TruePrime® Single Cell WGA Kit uses a novel and reliable method to achieve accurate genome amplification from single cells or fewer cells. Amplification of a few cells instead of one can improve total coverage breadth if your experimental design allows this.
TruePrime® Single Cell WGA Kit uses alkaline incubation to allow cell lysis and DNA denaturation of genomic DNA with very low DNA fragmentation. This results in amplified DNA with high integrity and fragment length, so that most of the sequences are uniformly represented.
Features and Benefits:
- Cell lysis buffer included – (if DNA already purified select the TruePrime® WGA kit instead)
- Primer-free method – TthPrimPol synthesizes the primers for Phi29 DNA polymerase
- No primer artefacts – No random extension of primer dimers
- Insensitive to external DNA contamination
- Works with all types of genomes
- Reduced amplification bias in genome coverage – reliable results
- Ideally suited for Next Generation Sequencing
Description Cap color 25 reactions 100 reactions
Note : Product Codes 351025 and 351100 have replaced the previous product codes 350025 and 350100 as we are now manufacturing and distributing this new and improved version of the kit.
Excellent overall mapping data for TruePrime®-amplified DNA, closest to non-amplified DNA coverage reached.
Need some help?
Please do not hesitate to contact us to find out more, we're here to help - click here to find out the best way to get in touch