Expedeon’s Western Blot Stripping Buffer is a ready-to-use solution allowing primary and secondary antibodies to be quickly removed from nitrocellulose and PVDF membranes and, as a result, Western blot to be reprobed with different antibodies. This Stripping Buffer is suitable for all the chemiluminescent substrates and ideal if used together with Expedeon’s LumiBlue ECL solutions .
Advantages of Expedeon’s Western Blot Stripping Buffer
- Effective: robust formulation for stripping most antibodies in a short time
- Gentle: does not damage target proteins on the blots
- Saves time: no need to re-run gels and blots
- Saves sample: re-probe the membrane using the same target protein
- Safe: non-toxic and odorless formulation
The stripping solution permits more time efficient experiments that use less sample by reusing membrane without having to re-run gels and blots. Using a PVDF membrane will minimize loss of sample protein when stripping antibodies.
Upon receipt store at room temperature or 4°C.
Take a look at our full range of Sample Buffers and Membranes for Western blotsClick to read more