Expedeon’s Western Blot Stripping Buffer is a ready to use solution allowing primary and secondary antibodies to be quickly removed from nitrocellulose and PVDF membranes and, as a result, Western blot to be reprobed with different antibodies. The Stripping Buffer is suitable for all chemiluminescent substrates and ideal if used together with Expedeon’s LumiBlue ECL solutions.
Advantages of Expedeon’s Western Blot Stripping Buffer
- Effective – Robust formulation for stripping most antibodies in a short time
- Gentle – Does not damage target proteins on the blots
- Saves time – No need to rerun gels and blots
- Saves sample – Reprobe the membrane using the same target protein
- Safe – Nontoxic and odorless formulation.
The stripping solution permits more time efficient experiments that use less sample by reusing membrane without having to rerun gels and blots. Using a PVDF membrane will minimize loss of sample protein when stripping antibodies.
Store at room temperature or 4°C on receipt.
Take a look at our full range of Sample Buffers and Membranes for Western blots