Horizontal Midi Gel Productivity Package, with Gel Caster for Gel Electrophoresis
Run up to 108 samples with the Midi Gel systems, and opt for the Productivity Package to bundle the unit with all of the necessary components to cast a second gel while the first is running.
GC(MHU) variations come bundled with gel casters for ultimate productivity.
|Gel Tray I.D.|
|# of Slots|
in Gel Tray
# of Samples
|GCMHU-402 (Productivity Variation), MHU-502||13x22.5x14||10.5x11||550||WGT-400||9.2x11||50||2||4.0||36|
|GCMHU-502 (Productivity Variation), MHU-502||16.7x21.5x14||14x10||700||WGT-500||12.7x10||60||2||3.5||54|
|GCMHU-602 (Productivity Variation), MHU-602||16.7x27.5x14||14 x16||750||WGT-600||12.7x16||100||4||3.0||108|
Features & Benefits:
- Productivity Package increases your productivity and efficiency by providing all the components necessary to cast a second gel while the first is running
- Platinum electrode cassettes provide rapid sample velocity and clear focused bands without smiling. These cassettes are easily removed for cleaning or replacement
- High quality, sturdy construction.
Each kit includes:
- Electrophoresis unit with molded tapered baffles
- Two UV transparent winged gel trays with multiple comb position slots
- UV transparent acrylic gel bed
- Two adjustable height combs
- Interlock safety cover with thread on power leads
- Platinum electrode cassettes
- External gel caster with a leveling base.
Gel Tray Specifications:
- All gel trays are winged for easy handling; no more sticking finger into the slippery buffer to extract the gel tray
- Made from sturdy 6.4mm thick UV transparent acrylic
- Grooves in gel tray corners create agarose anchors to prevent gel flotation during electrophoresis
- Gel tray configuration allows a single run or multiple simultaneous short runs.
Three options for gel casting tapered baffles, external gel casters or accessory continuously adjustable gel caster.
Separation and identification of DNA fragments, RNA fragments, PCR products and synthetic oligonucleotides.