Mini Fast Subs for DNA and RNA Gel Electrophoresis
Mini Fast Sub runs up to 16 samples simultaneously and is ideal for a mid to low volume usage. The Mini kit includes two precision fit gel casting dams, 10cm(w) x 8cm(l) UV transparent gel bed, two combs with a choice of four or 16 wells with thicknesses of 1.0mm, and safety cover with attached power leads.
Features & Benefits
- Low buffer volume requirement (50ml)
- Only need a maximum of 50ml agarose for gel formation
- UV transparent base for ease of documentation without gel handling.
- Separation & identification of DNA fragments, RNA fragments, PCR products and synthetic oligonucleotides
- Electroelution of DNA in dialysis bags.