Compact Power Supply for use across many electrophoresis applications
A reliable power supply that is compact and lightweight, making it ideal for various lab settings and electrophoresis experiments. Output at 300v with universal input that accepts all domestic and international voltages.
Power Supply Features:
- 96-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, CE.
- Output between 1-300V with a constant voltage.
- Current 1-500mA, 90 Watts.
- Power supply has a compact, light and stackable design.
- Universal input power supply accepts all domestic and international voltages.
- Parameters are set by pressing UP/DOWN arrow buttons in combination with a MODE button.
- Power output is controlled by setting a maximum value for voltage or current. The power supply automatically crosses over or switches the limiting parameter according to the programmed limits as the resistance of the electrical load changes during a run.
- Safety features include no-load detection, sudden load change protection, overvoltage protection and automatic power failure recovery.
- 4 sets of output terminals with timer and easy controls.
|Parameter||Specifications for EPS-300 X|
|Applications||SDS-PAGE, Lipoprotein Gels,|
|Input||100 - 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz|
|Output voltage (V)||1-300, 1 V steps, CC or CV|
|Output current (mA)||1 – 500, 1 mA steps|
|Maximum output power||90 W|
|Output jacks||4 pairs, color coded, recessed for safety|
|Output connector||4mm plugs|
|Timer (Minutes)||1-1440 minutes (24 hours), 1 min. increment|
|User interface||3 digit, red LED membrane keypad|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||320 x 240 x 73 mm|
|Weight||Net ~2.4 kg (5.3 lb) Gross ~3.4 kg (7.5 lb)|
|Operating Conditions||Indoor use: 0-40ºC|
Relative humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
Altitude: < 2000m