High Voltage Programmable Power Supply
This high-end robust and durable electrophoresis EPS-3000 Plus power supply unit comes bundled with a plethora of features listed below, including a graphical display for ultimate ease of use right from set up and reportability, with the capability to show overviews of previous runs.
- On-Screen Help – Assistance setting up and solving errors in four languages.
- Real Time Clock – Date and time is kept in a battery backup system.
- 4 Outputs and 5 operating modes.
- Various Running Modes:
- Simple Mode: Set voltage, current, power and time for a routine electrophoresis run.
- 9×9 Method Programming Mode: Up to 9 different programs, each with 9 steps, can be stored in the non-volatile memory. Each step is able to recall the next one, providing a flexible multiple step function for special techniques. Parameters of the running step can be changed temporarily without interrupting the run.
- Voltage Ramp Mode: a linear voltage gradient for any step. provided the limiting current or power is not attained.
- Timer Mode: Timer or volt-hour controlled operation will automatically stop the run and sound an alarm as per the specified parameters.
- IEF Mode: a special mode for low current applications such as IEF. The power supply can measure currents as low as 10 microAmps and can keep its voltage constant at even 0 current.
- Automatic cross-over – Each model has a constant voltage, current and power capabilities with automatic cross-over showing which parameter is kept constant.
- Automatic recovery after power failure.
- Secure – Password feature for increased safeguarding.
- Data logging – Log approximately 100 hours of runs with automatic storage.
- Warranty – Full 24-month warranty on factory faults.
Specifications of the EPS-3000 Plus:
|Voltage||0 - 3000 V|
|Current||0 - 300 mA|
|Power||0 - 300 W|
|Timer||0 - 99:59 h|
|Display||LCD, 2x16 Characters|
|Resolution||1 V, 1 mA, 1 W|
|Programs||9x9 sets of parameters|
|Outputs||4 (4 mm sockets)|
|Ambient Temperature||0 - 40°C|
|Relative Humidity||0 - 95%, non condensing|
|Power Requirements||210 - 250 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 360 W|
100 - 125 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 360 W
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||31 x 26 x 13 cm|
- DNA Sequencing.
- Flat Bed Isoelectric Focusing.
- Horizontal Gel Electrophoresis.
- Vertical Gel Electrophoresis.