Vertical Mini Gel Systems with an Internal Cooling Chamber
All four different models of the Vertical Mini Gel Systems are compatible with most commercially available precast gels (listed below) and include kits for gel casting. The small format gels also cut down on the use of expensive reagents needed for gel formation and running buffer.
Both Systems Include:
- Long lasting silicone gaskets on both sides of the unit to prevent buffer leakage during electrophoresis
- Safety cover with attached power leads
- Bussed together power leads
- Platinum electrodes.
- Dual System comes with a cooling chamber with coolant recirculation ports
- The Single System comes with five molded polypropylene spring clamps whereas the Dual System comes with ten.
- Low buffer consumption
- Compatible Blotting Systems run up to four gels at a time
- Choice of two methods for handcasting of gels
- Small size permits rapid analysis of samples and reduces the use of expensive reagents needed for gel formation and running buffer
- A wide assortment of accessories is available for all sizes.
|Cat. #||Single or Dual||Gel Capacity||Buffer Volumes (ml)||Overall Dimensions|
|Glass plate / Cassette size WxH (cm)||Precast Gels|
|Run Time||Multiple Gel Casting Chamber||Blotting Chamber|
|Precast Gel Manufacturer||MGV-302 & MGV-402 Gel Cassette Size||MGV-102 & MGV-202 Gel Cassette Size|
|Jule Inc.||8x10cm - NM cat. No.|
|Invitrogen / Novex||10x10cm|
Mini SDS PAGE, mini 2D electrophoresis and mini agarose gel separations.