Quadruple Capacity to Run Western blots or SDS PAGE Gels Simultaneously
The Quadra Mini Combo Cell can accommodate fits RunBlue Precast Gels or glass plate dimensions of either 10cm(w) x 10cm(h) or 10cm(w) x 9cm(h) or 10cm(w) x 8cm(h).
- Each gel or blotting cassette is placed into a double gasket receptacle in the core for increased perimeter pressure, ensuring a tight fit and preventing surrounding buffer interference
- Hinged core design allows easy loading and removal of gel or blotting cassettes
- Gel or blotting cassettes can be extracted from the core without removing the core from the tank, allowing for quick processing of samples
- Tank design includes stirring bar corral to maintain an even temperature.
|Number of gels||1–4|
|Compatible Precast gels||Expedeon,|
Gel Sizes (cm)
| 10(w) x 10(l),|
10(w) x 9(l),
10(w) x 8(l)
|Handcast Glass Plate|
|10(w) x 10(l)|
|Cathode Buffer Volume|
for 4 Slab Gels
|200ml / reservoir|
total of 400ml
|Anode Buffer Volume||950–1,100 ml|
|Total Buffer Volume for|
|Slab Gel Run Time||30–90 minutes|
|Blot Run Time||75 minutes|
|EPS-300 X or EPS-250 X|
- Lower buffer reservoir
- Two dual capacity cores
- Platinum electrodes
- Four blotting cassettes with sponge pads
- Safety cover with power leads
- Conversion plate for running one gel at a time.
- SDS PAGE
- Native PAGE
- Nucleic Acid PAGE
- Western Blot.
Looking for more Western blot information? Check out our Western blot application guide.