The Dual Double Wide Mini Vertical Systems doubles the capacity of a standard size dual unit, running the equivalent of four standard mini gels at a time. Includes two combs, two glass plate sets, two spacer sets, two Gel Wrap gaskets for casting.
• 20cm wide systems are ideal for electrophoretic separations of a large number of samples that require a relatively short path length for resolution
• Internal cooling chamber in dual units provides precise temperature control
• Double wide mini gels can be cast using our patented Gel Wrap® Gasket system or with Multi Caster Kits
• The MGV-202-20 and MGV-216-20 can screen up to 102 samples simultaneously. The 52 well microtiter compatible comb is designed to run up to 96 samples plus controls on each side so that results from a single microtiter plate can be analyzed simultaneously
• This system can be used for fluorescence based assays; images can be captured on a scanner directly through optional borosilicate glass plate sets.
|Model Cat. #||MGV-202-20||MGV-216-20|
|# of Gels||1–2||1–2|
|Matching Tank Blotter||EBU-402||EBU-102|
|EPS-300 X or EPS-250 X||EPS-300 X or EPS-250 X|
|Slab Gel Run Time||35–40 min||30–90 min|
SDS PAGE, Native PAGE, and Nucleic Acid PAGE.