PCR Kit for Determining Human Single Cell Whole Genome Amplification Success
The CovCheck™ Genome Coverage WGA QC SinglePlex Kit provides a ready to use set of endpoint PCR primers in a convenient 96 well plate format, complete with optimized PCR reagents including a premium hot start Taq polymerase. The plate includes four identical sets of 24 different primer pairs that will amplify small portions from each human chromosome, allowing the coverage analysis of four independent single cell whole genome amplifications simultaneously. Each primer pair number or letter reflects the chromosome that is amplified. Easily check results with an agarose gel or any other DNA quantification technique.
Features & Benefits:
- Quickly check WGA sample amplification coverage
- Only sequence successful amplifications
- Ready to use 96 well PCR panel
- Avoid long waits and wasted money.
- Storage: -20°C
- Shelf life: Six months from receipt.