PCR Kit for Determining Human Single Cell Whole Genome Amplification Success
CovCheck™ Genome Coverage WGA QC Multiplex Kit provides a ready to use set of endpoint PCR primers in a convenient 96 well plate format, complete with optimized PCR reagents including a premium hot start Taq polymerase. The plate includes 16 identical sets of 24 different primer pairs multiplexed in six reactions, that will amplify small portions from each human chromosome, allowing the coverage analysis of 16 independent single cell whole genome amplifications simultaneously.
Features & Benefits:
- High throughput check of WGA sample amplification coverage
- Only sequence successful amplifications
- Ready to use 96 well PCR panel
- Avoid long waits and wasted money.
- Storage: -20°C
- Shelf life: Six Months from receipt.