Run up to 816 samples simultaneously with these versatile units for RNA and DNA Gel Electrophoresis
The High-Throughput Submarine Horizontal System includes electrophoresis unit with platinum electrode cassettes, safety cover, tapered baffles, power leads, internal cooling chamber, buffer circulation ports, UVT gel tray with 5 slots at 2.5cm path length, and 4 adjustable height combs. Recommended buffer volume is 2200ml.
Features & Benefits
- Productivity Package allows the researcher to cast a second gel while the first is running.
- Platinum electrode cassettes provide rapid sample velocity and clear focused bands without smiling. These cassettes are easily removed for cleaning or replacement.
- High quality, heavy duty construction with a vast array of accessory options.
Rapid screening of cloning products, restriction fragments, synthetic oligos or PCR products
Gel Casting Options:
Tapered baffles for easy in situ gel formation. Optional Continuously Adjustable Caster provides an alternative casting method that is fast, easy, versatile and reliable.
Gel Tray Specifications:
- All gel trays are winged for easy handling – no more sticking finger into the slippery buffer to extract gel tray
- Made from sturdy 6.4mm thick UV transparent acrylic
- Grooves in gel tray corners create agarose anchors to prevent gel flotation during electrophoresis
- Gel tray configuration allows a single run or multiple simultaneous short runs
All combs are microtitre format to allow multi-channel pipetting. Combs are printed with catalog number and thickness for easy identification. Coolant may be recirculated beneath gel bed to provide constant temperature runs.Click to read more