Run Up to 816 Samples Simultaneously With These Versatile Units for RNA and DNA Gel Electrophoresis
The High Throughput Submarine Horizontal System includes an electrophoresis unit with platinum electrode cassettes, safety cover, tapered baffles, power leads, internal cooling chamber, buffer circulation ports, UVT gel tray with five slots at 2.5cm path length, and four adjustable height combs. Recommended buffer volume is 2,200ml.
Features & Benefits:
- Productivity Package allows the researcher to cast a second gel while the first is running
- Platinum electrode cassettes provide rapid sample velocity and clear focused bands without smiling. These cassettes are easily removed for cleaning or replacement
- High quality, heavy duty construction with a vast array of accessory options.
Rapid screening of cloning products, restriction fragments, synthetic oligos or PCR products.
Gel Casting Options:
Tapered baffles for easy in situ gel formation. Optional Continuously Adjustable Caster provides an alternative casting method that is fast, easy, versatile and reliable.
Gel Tray Specifications:
- All gel trays are winged for easy handling; no more sticking your finger into the slippery buffer to extract the gel tray
- Made from sturdy 6.4mm thick UV transparent acrylic
- Grooves in gel tray corners create agarose anchors to prevent gel flotation during electrophoresis
- Gel tray configuration allows a single run or multiple simultaneous short runs.
All combs are microtiter format to allow multichannel pipetting. Combs are printed with catalog number and thickness for easy identification. Coolant may be recirculated beneath gel bed to provide constant temperature runs.