Current metal conjugation protocols can be complex and time consuming procedures, and may result in low antibody recovery. Lightning-Link Metal Labeling Kits allow metal / antibody labeling to be set up in less than 30 seconds – simply add the antibody solution to the activated metal ligand!
How Does It Work?
Features and Benefits of Lightning-Link Metal Labeling Kits
- 30 seconds hands-on time
- Complete labeling in only 1 hour
- Scalable labeling of your antibody – label as little as 10 μg or 100 μg at a time
- No separation steps, 100% antibody recovery
- Gentle chemistry, stable conjugates
- Range of metals available to enable multiplexing options
- Excellent batch-to-batch reproducibility
- Wide range of research applications
- X-ray fluorescence
- Mass cytometry
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS)
- Dissociation-enhanced fluorescence immunoassays (**DELFIA®)
**DELFIA® is a registered trademark of Perkin Elmer