Maleimide activated labels are designed to facilitate the conjugation of the desired label to either antibodies, proteins, peptides or ligands that contain a sulfhydryl (-SH) group. The reactive maleimide groups that have been added to the label allow conjugation reactions to be performed very efficiently at physiological pH for superior performance.
Features & Benefits:
- Compatible Protein Thiolation Kit available – No specialist knowledge required
- Covalent bond – Highly stable conjugates
- Maleimide activated labels can be used with a range of biomolecules, including oligonucleotides – Flexible
- Scalable – Easy transfer from R&D to manufacturing
- Stringently QC tested – Consistent high quality, excellent batch to batch reproducibility
- Traditional, well known conjugation chemistry – Trusted method.
Supplied as freeze dried formulations, therefore shipping on dry ice isn’t necessary.
Please get in contact with us to know more about this product.