Amintra® Streptavidin Resin – Ultra High Biotin Binding
Using an innovative immobilization technology, Amintra® Streptavidin Resin offers an ultra high biotin binding capacity with a very low leaching.
Constituted of pure recombinant streptavidin covalently cross linked and immobilized on fine beaded agarose, Amintra® Streptavidin Resin can be used to bind biotinylated biomolecules in a variety of batch or column type affinity procedures with low nonspecific binding.
- High capacity (330nmol free Biotin / ml gel)
- Inert and robust (leach resistant covalent bonds)
- Different formats available (2mL, 5mL, 10mL)
- Better results with lower costs.
- Immobilization of biotinylated biomolecules or drugs
- Immunoprecipitation, ChIP, cell capture, and others
- Cell surface labeling with biotinylation reagents, followed by precipitation with streptavidin
- Recovery of biotinylated DNA for dideoxy sequencing.
- Storage conditions: 4°C to 8°C
- Shelf life: One Year from receipt
- Antimicrobial agent: 10mM sodium phosphate, 150mM NaCL, pH 7.2 with 0.05% azide and 1mM EDTA
- Typical binding capacity: >330nmol free Biotin / ml gel
- Supporting matrix: Highly cross linked agarose, 6%
- Bead size range: 20–50µm
- Amintra streptavidin resin: Agarose Beads Bulk Resin.