Amintra® Streptavidin Resin – Ultra High Biotin Binding
Using an innovative immobilization technology, Amintra® Streptavidin Resin offers an ultra high biotin binding capacity with a very low leaching.
Constituted of pure recombinant streptavidin covalently cross linked and immobilized on fine beaded agarose, Amintra® Streptavidin Resin can be used to bind biotinylated biomolecules in a variety of batch or column type affinity procedures with low nonspecific binding.
- High capacity (330nmol free Biotin / ml gel)
- Inert and robust (leach resistant covalent bonds)
- Different formats available (2mL, 5mL, 10mL)
- Better results with lower costs.
- Immobilization of biotinylated biomolecules or drugs
- Immunoprecipitation, ChIP, cell capture, and others
- Cell surface labeling with biotinylation reagents, followed by precipitation with streptavidin
- Recovery of biotinylated DNA for dideoxy sequencing.
- Ligand: Streptavidin
- Binding capacity: Biotin > 120 nmol/ml medium; Biotinylated serum albumin 6 mg/ml medium
- Particle size: 45 µm – 165 µm
- Bead structure: Highly cross-linked 6% agarose
- Maximum back pressure: 0.3 MPa (3 bar, 43 psi)
- Recommended linear flow rate*: 300 – 500 cm/h
- pH stability: 2 – 10
- Temperature stability: 2ºC to 8ºC
- Short term: 2ºC to room temperature
- Long term: 2ºC to 8ºC
- Storage buffer: 20% ethanol