The Antibody Concentration & Clean Up Kit for Latex & Europium is an easy-to-use kit for the removal of small interfering buffer components – such azide, Tris and glycine – that can affect the conjugation reaction when using our Latex and Europium Conjugation Kits (please refer to our table for a complete list of buffer considerations).
Antibody Concentration & Clean Up Kit for Latex & Europium benefits:
- Easy and quick
- High recoveries,
- Specifically developed for our kits
It can be used to:
- Increase antibody concentration
- Exchange buffer (pH, salt concentration)
- Remove small non-protein additives (sodium azide, Tris, glycine)
If your antibody is in a complex matrix such as serum or TCS or in presence of gelatin we recommend to use our AbPure™ Antibody Purification Systems.
How it works:
- The kit utilizes a simple spin column to clean-up the antibody by buffer exchanging to remove the unwanted buffer components.
- The kit can also be used for concentrating your antibody by recovering the antibody in a smaller volume.
- The antibody is quickly and easily concentrated and then diluted with one of the Latex Conjugation Kit Reaction Buffers.
4 Spin Cartridge/Collecting Tube Assemblies
1 vial 20x Reaction Buffer A
1 vial 20x Reaction Buffer B
The optimal buffer for conjugation varies for different antibodies, which is why both are provided. An antibody cleaned up into 1x Reaction Buffer A but conjugated in 1x Reaction Buffer B (and vice versa) will have a conjugation efficiency of 50 – 100 % compared to both cleaning up and conjugating in the optimal buffer. For optimal conjugation efficiency therefore we recommend determining the optimal 1x Reaction Buffer then ensuring antibody for future conjugations is cleaned up into the optimal buffer. For quick scouting or ‘proof of principle’ experiments this may not be necessary.
One Spin Cartridge/Collecting Tube Assembly can clean up an antibody into one of the two buffers. To clean up the antibody into both Reaction Buffers, two Spin Cartridge/Collecting Tube Assemblies must be used.
Please get in contact with us to know more about this product.Click to read more