Drug screening assays for phosphate-generating enzymes, ATPase and GTPase assays
January 31st, 2013
**This webinar was produced by Innova Biosciences which is now fully integrated with our sister company, Expedeon Ltd., and have taken the Expedeon Ltd name and logo.
This webinar will introduce drug screening assays with a particular focus on phosphate-generating enzymes such at ATPases/GTPases.
Topics covered during this twenty minute presentation include:
- Methods of phosphate detection
- Application to assays for phosphate generating enzymes
- Enzyme activity calculations
- Malachite green assays
- Improved malachite assays with greater stability/linear range
- PiColorLock™ reagent – advantages for High Throughput Screening (HTS)
- ATPase/GTPase assays
Discover our range of Phosphate Detection reagents>>
PiColorLock™ is a phosphate detection reagent for measuring phosphatases, ATPases, GTPases and other enzymes that generate inorganic phosphate (Pi).
The PiColorLock™ Phosphate Detection System includes the PiColorLock™ detection reagent (high sensitivity) as well as Accelerator, Stabiliser and Pi Standard.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding your phosphate detection assay.