Gold nanoparticles: optimization of conjugates
September 11th, 2014
**This webinar was produced by Innova Biosciences which is now fully integrated with their company, Expedeon Ltd., and have taken the Expedeon Ltd name and logo.
Gold nanoparticles: optimization of conjugates and the importance of size, shape and surface properties in different applications
In this webinar the CEO and CSO of Expedeon, Dr Nick Gee, provides an in-depth overview of the properties of gold nanoparticles and approaches for creating conjugates with proteins and small molecules. The importance of shape, size and surface chemistry in different applications is also discussed.
This webinar covers the following:
- Properties of gold nanoparticles and the influence of size and shape
- Characterization of gold particles – qualitative and quantitative measures
- Key differences between naked and coated nanoparticles and methods of attaching molecules
- Choosing the correct size/shape of gold for your application
- Important/interesting uses of gold nanoparticles