A Guide to Immuno-PCR
March 29th, 2017
**This webinar was produced by Innova Biosciences which is now fully integrated with their company, Expedeon Ltd., and have taken the Expedeon Ltd name and logo.
In this presentation we will discuss how immuno-PCR draws on the advantages of both ELISA and real-time PCR, will take you through the main steps of an immuno-PCR assay, and introduce you to our Thunder-Link® PLUS technology – a quick and easy method of conjugating antibodies to oligonucleotides, making immuno-PCR considerably more accessible as a method of immunodetection.
This webinar covers the following:
- ELISA and real time PCR – advantages, disadvantages
- Main steps of Immuno-PCR assay
- Introduction to Thunder-Link® PLUS oligo labeling technology
- Our Thunder-Link PLUS oligo conjugation technology enables the simple and rapid conjugation of antibodies to oligonucleotides with high recovery of materials and a superior ckean-up procedure. Find out more about this technology here.
Custom oligonucleotide conjugation services
- Antibody-oligo micro-optimization service: Six conjugates – different chemistries, different antibody: oligo ratios
- Custom antibody-oligo conjugation service: Production of chosen conjugate at required scale
Both services include:
✓ Antibody clean-up prior to conjugation
✓ Removal of unbound oligo post-conjugation
✓ QC gel to demonstrate successful conjugation