Maximizing immunoassay performance with smart conjugate design
March 20th, 2013
**This webinar was produced by Innova Biosciences which is now fully integrated with our sister company, Expedeon Ltd., and have taken the Expedeon Ltd name and logo.
Labeled antibodies, also known as conjugates, are an integral component in immunoassays. As scientists push the thresholds of detection there is a need to enhance conjugate performance to increase sensitivity. Nobody can turn a bad antibody into a good conjugate, but a great antibody can be ruined if the wrong conjugation strategy is used. Smart conjugate design is about modifying antibodies without any losing affinity.
The webinar will cover:
- Impact of modifying amino acid side chains in antibodies
- Main antibody conjugation methods
- Which conjugation strategy is best?
- Problems with surfaces
- Approaches to site-specific coupling
In addition, the webinar will discuss show how Expedeon’ antibody labeling and nanoparticle conjugation technologies have been optimized to help you generate smart conjugates!
These ranges include:
- Lightning-Link® antibody and protein labeling kits
- InnovaCoat® GOLD nanoparticles conjugation kits
- Expedeon custom labeling services
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help in generating smart conjugates.